Greenville, North Carolina is a charming city with a rich history and culture. It’s home to a variety of attractions, including museums, historical sites, and outdoor activities. Whether you’re looking for a day of shopping or a weekend of exploring, Greenville has something to offer everyone.
In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best things to do in Greenville, NC. We’ll cover everything from museums and historical sites to restaurants and shopping. So if you’re planning a trip to Greenville, be sure to check out this list!”
- Visit River Park North: This 324-acre parkland offers 5 fishing ponds, 2 piers, campsites, boat rentals, trails & picnic areas. See it on Google Maps.
- Explore the South Tar River Greenway: This winding park pathway offers walking, jogging & biking in a natural setting near the river. See it on Google Maps.
- Take a walk around Town Common: This city park has a modern playground, riverfront esplanade, open-air amphitheater & boat ramp. See it on Google Maps.
- Visit the Greenville Museum of Art: This museum features a variety of art exhibitions, including paintings, sculptures, and photography. See it on Google Maps.
- Spend a day at Alice F. Keene District Park: This green space has a play area, leafy trail & facilities for many sports, including soccer & softball. See it on Google Maps.
Here are some additional resources for planning your trip to Greenville, NC: